Building Trust: The Power of Centralizing Data for Farmers
YOUR road TO
TRACEABILITY starts here
Working on a project basis, our collaboration could look something like this:
Define how our tools can help you achieve your business targets
Identify what challenges to traceability you want to overcome
We will assemble a customised solution, which includes any development required
Our end-to-end traceability solutions allow for the digitalisation and centralisation of data.
We help businesses solve operational challenges to traceability, whilst also building more trust across the entire supply chain. By doing this, supply chain actors are better enabled to understand the impact of their activities and, as a result, be better equipped to make decisions that are beneficial to all.
Browse through some of the solutions our current client have found their needs aligning with:
Combining B2B product with data
- Market traceable and transparent goods
- Valorise certain types of supply chain actions
- Differentiate by exposing traceability to the client
- Associate sustainability data with traceable goods
Creating a traceable and transparent brand
- Substantiate marketing claims through data
- Grow consumer engagement around technical aspects of your brand & supply chain
Tracing payments to farmers and entities
- Share blockchain-recorded products with your business partners
- Easily receive and send information
- Provide proof of payments to donors
- Collect information on the impact of payments
- Centralise traceability data into one place
- Bring together the work of several suppliers into one place instead of dealing with different formats and systems
- Gain understanding of product provenance and supply chains
- GDPR compliant
Proud to be working with
Grand managed to deliver exciting new “farm to cup” experiences to consumers, helping us reach a whole new customer segment.
SHOW YOUR SUSTAINABILITY AND ENABLE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE AND IMPACT.
Browse through our frequently asked questions
We'd love to hear from you. Use the form below and someone from the team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Blockchain-backed data – what is it and how does it help me make stronger claims?
End-to-end traceability in the food and beverage industry refers to the ability to follow the...