YOUR road TO
TRACEABILITY starts here
Working on a project basis, our collaboration could look something like this:
Define how our tools can help you achieve your business targets
Identify what challenges to traceability you want to overcome
We will assemble a customised solution, which includes any development required
BROWSE THROUGH SOME OF THE SOLUTIONS OUR CURRENT CLIENTS HAVE FOUND THEIR NEEDS ALIGNING WITH:
Combining B2B product with data
- Market traceable and transparent goods
- Valorise certain types of supply chain actions
- Differentiate by exposing traceability to the client
- Associate sustainability data with traceable goods
Creating a traceable and transparent brand
- Substantiate marketing claims through data
- Grow consumer engagement around technical aspects of your brand & supply chain
Tracing payments to farmers and entities
- Share blockchain-recorded products with your business partners
- Easily receive and send information
- Provide proof of payments to donors
- Collect information on the impact of payments
- Centralise traceability data into one place
- Bring together the work of several suppliers into one place instead of dealing with different formats and systems
- Gain understanding of product provenance and supply chains
- GDPR compliant
WE'RE PROUD TO BE WORKING WITH
farmer connect is very professional and always reactive. It is a pleasure to collaborate and evolve our project together.
Grand managed to deliver exciting new “farm to cup” experiences to consumers, helping us reach a whole new customer segment.
We're COMMITTED TO INCREASING VALUE TO FARMERS AS WELL AS INVESTING INTO BUILDING MORE SUSTAINABLE INDUSTRIES GOING FORWARD.
Browse through our frequently asked questions
We'd love to hear from you. Use the form below and someone from the team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
"Supply chain traceability is about being able to guarantee to premium customers that you get what you pay for. As supply chains become visible, efficiencies are obtained, ultimately resulting in a larger share of the pie for farmers, helping to secure the economic viability of their farms. Both consumers and producers benefit."
With both customers and investors becoming more conscious about the environment, the demand for...
Preserving water resources is an essential step to protect humanity and, consequently,...