Building Trust: The Power of Centralizing Data for Farmers
Office and HR Administrator (50%)
📍Location, Geneva, with some remote possible
We are seeking a detail-oriented and organized Administrative Assistant to join our team 🖇
This role will primarily involve handling administrative tasks related to HR administration as well as office management and support to the CEO. The ideal candidate is accurate, efficient, and capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a high level of reliability, independence, and the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
Office and Admin-related duties including (but not limited to):
- Responsible for the relationship with the office management company to ensure optimal working conditions for the team.
- Budget owner for the office rent, services and equipment.
- Asset management for all office equipment.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with external vendors.
- Receipt of all invoices and payment initiation to assist finance team.
- Organisation of any team events and meetings.
- Supporting CEO on travel booking and expenses.
HR-related duties including (but not limited to):
- Liaison and oversight over our outsourced payroll providers, ensuring they have the necessary information in a timely manner.
- Establishes, maintains and controls employee records, recruitment records, files, correspondence reports, track attendance and organization charts.
- Manages the insurance policies with external vendor for the Company and Employees.
- Manages sensitive and confidential matters including employee relations, organization changes and protects the security of data, information and files.
- Onboarding and orientation of new employees, including preparing documentation, in addition to offboarding activities when needed.
- Providing recruitment support to the hiring manager
- Policy implementation and compliance to local HR regulations
- Keeps abreast of shifts in local rules and working practices that could drive changes in HR policy.
Skills and Qualifications 👇
- Self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
- A high level of discretion and integrity are essential elements to this role.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Curious, eager to learn and always striving for improvement.
- Enthusiastic and energetic – we are a small team and this role will be an important contributor to team spirit and engagement.
- Proven experience in administrative roles, with a focus on HR administration and accounting tasks preferred.
- Previous experience being responsible for budgets and organisation of events and offices (preferred but not required).
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in French and English.
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV and cover letter below 📩👇
There are currently no open positions. We'll update this page once new positions become available.
farmer connect is a Swiss based tech Company delivering end-to-end traceability solutions along complex food and agricultural supply chains.
Blockchain-backed data – what is it and how does it help me make stronger claims?
End-to-end traceability in the food and beverage industry refers to the ability to follow the...
We'd love to hear from you. Use the form below and someone from the team will get back to you as quickly as possible.